Thinking about how to work with your accountant remotely? Senter, CPA was a virtual firm long before we needed to be due to the COVID-19 outbreak. From the beginning we’ve chosen high performance tools and technologies, which allow us to best service our clients. These upgraded tech platforms provide us the secure opportunity to connect remotely, while at home, traveling or otherwise. As a firm, we are proud to service clients in a multitude of different states and area locations. These clients specifically choose to work with us remotely due to our technology, communication and overall client experience. Whether we work together face to face or remote, the excellent service will always remain.
If you have ever visited our Clarkson office, I can bet that you didn’t see large filing cabinets, stacks of paper or other needless clutter. That’s because our staff operates electronically, almost exclusively, as a general rule. It’s proven to be more efficient, yielding higher productivity, and allows records to have greater accessibility.
We certainly understand that some clients prefer to work in person. However, with the existing mandates and social restrictions at a state and federal level, we aren’t able to meet face to face. Understandably so; but that doesn’t mean we cannot continue to work or develop a new relationship during this time.
Why Senter CPA? We are here for you.
Our contactless process: zero in-person interaction required
- Schedule a FREE 30 minute video conference or telephone consultation
- Our firm will create an online Client Portal for use
- You will upload documents to our secure Client Portal
- We review, discuss, ask and answer questions
- Our firm will send documents to you via the Portal for virtual review, discussion and completion
- Payment for any services performed can be paid directly through your secure Portal
- All done! How easy was that?
Services: (all can be done remote/virtually)
- Client Accounting Services: bookkeeping, financial statements, bill pay, CFO
- Consulting: entity selection, buy/sell, accounting system implementation
- Tax Preparation: Corporate, Partnership, Trust & Individual
- Tax Planning
- IRS Notice Resolution
- Other? Let’s discuss your needs to see if we’d be a good fit
Tools we utilize: (long before this pandemic)
- Thomson Reuters Tax and Accounting Virtual Office
- Thomson Reuters NetClient Portals
- VoIP Phone System
- Microsoft Office 365
- Teams/Zoom/WebEx for virtual collaboration: video, text, screen share etc.
- Don’t have these tool or perhaps don’t know how to use them? Don’t worry we can help with that too.
Face to face video conference. Conference call. Text. Email. Client Portal. Screen share. Paperless environment. Online bill pay. Social Media. YouTube. We are available and accessible when you need us most.
Our hearts go out to those who have been directly affected by COVID-19, work on the front lines and those impacted the most during this challenging and scary time. Don’t hesitate to contact us HERE or call us at (248) 934-0550, if you would like to learn more about the services we offer. We’re working together and we can do this.
This communication is intended to provide general information on legislative COVID-19 relief measures as of the date of this communication and may reference information from reputable sources. Although our firm has made every reasonable effort to ensure that the information provided is accurate, we make no warranties, expressed or implied, on the information provided. As legislative efforts are still ongoing, we expect that there may be additional guidance and clarification from regulators that may modify some of the provisions in this communication. Some of those modifications may be significant. As such, be aware that this is not a comprehensive analysis of the subject matter covered and is not intended to provide specific recommendations to you or your business with respect to the matters addressed.