Welcome to our blog! Our goal with this blog is to keep our friends and clients informed about us, information relevant to you and our involvement in the community. I thought I’d share in our first post a little more about, well, ME: Matthew Senter, CPA.
We are a family of 5 consisting of me, my beautiful wife Cassie, Ben (11), Waylon (2.5) and Charlotte (7 months). We only plan to add a dog or two in the future. Our best mug shots are below.
- Name: Matthew Ryan Senter
- Nickname: Groundhog
- Born: February 25, 1986 in Columbia, Tennessee
- I grew up in a small town 45 miles south of Nashville, Tennessee called Culleoka. Known to some a “Sweetwater” but famous for the Culleoka Queen salmon colored cantaloupe
- I had approximately 65 students in my graduating class, K-12 all on one campus
- Though I received my undergrad and graduate degrees from Middle Tennessee State University I am a fan of the University of Tennessee (hence the orange you will see around our office)
- Education: Masters of Business Administration emphasis in Taxation
- Professional Certifications: Certified Public Accountant
- Favorite sport to play: baseball
- Favorite hobby: fishing
- Fear: snakes
- Music: Country
- Miss the most of about the South: food
We hope you enjoy the articles to come, find this blog useful and if there is a topic you’d like to see covered please share with us.