What are Client Accounting Services?
Our client accounting services (CAS) focuses on our clients, their needs and integrate with their processes to ensure they receive the highest level of service to help their business grow and allow them to focus on their most important needs.
Our client accounting services will help you with the following:
- Decision Making: with up-to-date reports and metrics, you can make quicker and better business decisions.
- Technology: we are here to suit your needs; as such, we utilize the most advanced streamlined processes, face to face meetings or virtual via Zoom, Webex and/or Microsoft Teams.
- Efficiency: we use the most advanced technologies and software to ensure timely and accurate service.
- Pricing: CAS can typically be done on a fixed fee model and we work with any budget. By ensuring the work is done timely and accurately it can reduce year end delays and unnecessary added costs.
- Tax Savings and Cost Reductions: with CAS, together we are able to decide on the best tax planning and cost savings strategies.
- Quality of Service: as with everything we do, we pride ourselves on service and our goal is to always exceed your expectations.
In short, we want to be an addition of your TEAM and an expert dedicated to YOUR business. CAS is much more than traditional bookkeeping. Toggle through the tabs below to see a summary of what makes up our client accounting services. We offer all services summarized below or we have the capability to create a custom, comprehensive plan that is tailored to your needs.
- Financial Statements
- Payroll Compliance
- Tax Compliance
- CFO & Controller Services
- Tax Planning
- Advisory Services
Recording and categorizing all financial transactions, reconciling balance sheet and income statment accounts.
Prepared and/or compiled financial statements for management or other needs.
Full service payroll processing, direct deposits, client/employee secure web portal, payroll tax payments, payroll reports and filing of quarterly and annual payroll returns.
Assitance with Sales Tax, Personal Property Tax, Estiamted Tax and other filings and payments.
Outsourced or virtual financial and accounting services, including but not limited to: Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Bill Pay and transaction processing.
We can create a plan custom tailored to fit any needs you have including, but not limited to: Budgeting, Cash Flow Planning, Insurance Audits and other tax and accounting needs.
Ensure you are making the most of your entity clasification, tax laws and other tax efficient strategies.
In combination with CAS, our consulting and advisory services can be more valuable to you. We can aid in consulting, entity planning and structures, mergers and aquisitions, accounting system design, IT support and training.
CPA’s and accountants provide a high level of service and can be a contributing partner in your growth and cash savings strategies. Consider searching for an advisor who is a licensed Certified Public Accountant (CPA), as this designation is one of the most trusted, respected, and recognized in the financial industry. CPA’s carefully study accounting rules, tax laws, regulations, and monitor changes to optimize your value. If you have any questions or concerns relative to your needs or the services we offer, please contact us using the contact us box below or give us a call at 248-934-0550. We are located in Clarkston, Michigan and proudly service clients across the United States; we are here to help no matter where you are located.