Matthew Senter grew up in a small-town south of Nashville, Tennessee where he started his career before moving to Clarkston, Michigan with his family. Prior to founding Senter, CPA, P.C., he worked as a staff accountant with several very well-respected firms in Franklin, Tennessee and Southfield, Michigan who both had clients across the country and abroad. He has always had a passion for numbers and loves to work intimately with his clients to service their needs with accounting, consulting, tax preparation and planning from start-up to multi-million in revenue.
Matthew’s clients range from individuals, corporations, partnerships, non-profits, trusts and employee benefit plans. His industry experience includes medical and dental practices, manufacturing, retail, service, health care, restaurants (including franchises), construction, real estate, entertainment, and transportation among others. He also has substantial experience with IRS, State and Local audit representation.
- Bachelor of Business Administration from Middle Tennessee State University
- Masters of Business Administration from Middle Tennessee State University
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant
- Member of the American Institute of CPAs
- Member of Michigan Association of CPAs
- Member of Clarkston and Waterford Chambers of Commerce
In his spare time, Matthew enjoys spending time with his wife, Cassie, and their three children, watching University of Tennessee Football, hunting, fishing and is a member of the Oakland County Sportsman’s Club, Ducks Unlimited and many others.